What is social media?
A place on the internet where people share thoughts, ideas & content, connect with others, ask questions and have conversations. VERY simply – it’s like word of mouth on steroids. Word spreads to many people, very quickly.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is basically getting found online by your potential customers through search and social media.
With Inbound Marketing, you create an informative website and create engaging content for social media platforms, then let visitors find and come to you.
Are you ready for 2012?
The latest research from Nielson:
- Social media and blogs continue to dominate our online time as consumers, on our computers AND phones
- Americans spend more time on Facebook than any other site
- Women watch more videos, men watch longer videos
- 70% of social network users shop online
- 53% of social network users follow brands
- Tumblr is a new emerging social network, tripling it’s audience this year
- Social network users are more likely than other online consumers to be found at political rallies, sporting events, and at the gym