There are many reasons why Facebook ‘likes’ are so important to your business. Here are some of them:
1. It allows you to develop your fans relationship, and turn them into loyal customers. You can let your fans know of any events that could be going on within your company, especially things like promotions or competitions.
2. It gives you the valuable opportunity to interact with your customer base. It is important that your business informs your customers and lets them know what is going on within the business. Especially when a business has a lot of new products that are coming out.
3. Your Facebook page is going to allow your company to give a personal touch to your business. This is one of the best things that a small business can do to draw in customers.
4. Your Facebook page can help your company build up your SEO services. This is because; links and posts that a business puts on their Facebook page, can be indexed by the different search engines like; Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
5. Your company is going to save a lot of money on advertisements. Facebook is an inexpensive form of advertising compared to print, radio, outdoor and TV.