Are you confused about where to start with Social Media? Are you worried you’re not up to speed with what’s going on?
Learn about social media from expert trainers, in a hands-on environment. Designed to help you get started, and get involved, so you can understand how social media works, how to integrate social media within your existing marketing activities and how social media can deliver results for your business or corporation.
Each week we will cover key topic areas, with enough time to practice in a small classroom setting, with two hands-on experienced trainers in the room to guide you every step of the way.
The course covers:
Module 1: Goals and Objectives
- Goals and objectives for each online platform and for your business? Eg. customer service, lead generation, online sales etc.
- Case studies for different uses of each platform
- What are your businesses goals and objectives?
- Choosing the social media platforms that are right for your business
Module 2: Set-up
- Creating your online platforms
- Twitter – the basics – how to get followers, what to tweet
- Facebook Page – what to put on your landing page, facebook apps
- YouTube – setting up your YouTube Channel for SEO
- Google+ – setting up your profile, how to use it
- LinkedIn – setting up your profile to get found in search easily
- Creating your online branding for each platform eg. twitter background, YouTube background, Facebook avatar, profile pictures
Module 3: Website marketing
- The basics of website marketing – what calls to actions to use, capturing emails, what headings to use
- Search engine optimisation – the basics
- Blogging for business – what to blog and why
- Case studies of website marketing
Module 4: Creating content
- How to create content for your audience for each channel
- Where to find content for your audience
- What times to post and how to speak to your audience for the highest engagement
Module 5: Video Marketing
- Video Marketing the basics
- How to get started in Video Marketing, what you need
- How to market your video on what platforms for highest viewing
Module 6: Managing social media platforms
- How to manage your online platforms in 1 hour a day
- Online tools to manage and monitor your platforms
- How to measure your social media performance
What will you learn?
Which platforms are right for your business.
What your businesses objectives are for your online presence
What you are trying to achieve from your online presence
The potential for your business by using social media
How to integrate social media activities with your existing marketing
How to manage each platform for minimal time
How to measure your social media performance
What will you get?
A copy of each weeks presentation
A checklist of priorities to get you started
18 hours of tuition over 6 weeks
Alternative payment options:
Call us on 0448822369 if you’d prefer to pay via direct deposit.